Sunday, October 23, 2022

Goodbye Fall, Hello Winter

It's been a long time since I posted.
People are starting to email asking if I'm OK.
The answer is yes and no.

behind my house - Red Mountain at sunset

I injured a tendon in my left ankle in the spring.
It's not completely healed so I must be careful.
I'm going to physical therapy.

In late September, I tested positive for Covid.
I was very sick and have some residual health issues.
Luckily, Bob remains well.


I feel better day by day, but my normal active life is at a slower pace.
I've gone off all social media except the blog. 
I've given some thought to making One Good Thing private.
I don't want to spend too much time on the computer.
Nature and the outdoors beckon me.
I need to be more physically active, not less.


Recently, I took a short hike with my 10 year old grandson.
I smiled as he chattered about what's going on in his life.

Four moose just ambled through my property.
The foxes came to visit this morning.

I'm sitting by the fire to write this.
It's snowing off and on.

There are many good things in my life.
I hope there are many good things in yours.

Stay well.
Barb

(comments closed)