Monday, February 12, 2018

Questions and Answers

I was getting 5 year old Sam ready to return home after spending a weekend with us.


"I love you, Grammy!"
"I'm going to come live with you when I finish college."

"Well," I said, "that's a really long time from now."

"Will you be dead?" he asked.

"That's possible," I answered.

"But, I'll miss you! How will I find you?" he wondered.

I patted his head and tapped his chest.
"I'll always be in your memories and in the love inside your heart."

Satisfied, he smiled and hugged me again before leaving.


The innocence of children is my One Good Thing today.

Amanda and Ben with little brother Sam.

Our oldest grandchildren celebrate their 15th birthdays in February.
Ben was born 1 minute before Amanda.
They were the first to call us Grammy and Pop Pop.



It's been a joy to watch them grow and mature.
We're very proud of them.


Being Grandparents is another very Good Thing!

(comments closed)